Nutrition Coaching 101
We’re sharing some super valuable insights into the basics of nutrition coaching, how certifications work, where to start, and why nutrition is going to be so important for your business in 2022!
- PART 1 | Why Nutrition Coaching is Key to Client Success and Business Growth Nutrition coaching is a new revenue stream, a sales tool, and a client engagement booster, all rolled into one. Here's why you should consider nutrition services for your business.
- PART 2 | Certifications vs Guidance: The Basics of Nutrition Coaching Not sure what you can and can't offer for nutrition coaching? Nervous to expand into another service offering? Here's some suggestions on guidance you can offer!
- PART 3 | How to be Mindful of Client Needs When Offering Nutrition Coaching Food is emotional. It's cultural. It's different for everyone. Don't fall into the traps of "good" food and "bad" food—help your clients discover a healthy mindset that works for them.
- PART 4 | How to Coach Clients on Nutrition with Meal Photos Just by reviewing meal photos, you can increase engagement and improve client communication—and your clients will feel the difference, too!
- PART 5 | How to Upsell with Nutrition Coaching Upsell with value-add nutrition services like nutrition guides, support groups, and meal photo feedback.
- PART 6 | The Basics of Meal Planning If you’re just starting out with nutrition coaching, here are three ways to use the Smart Meal Planning tool to integrate nutrition into your services, little by little.
- PART 7 | How to Price Your Nutrition Coaching Packages Pricing. No one said it was easy, but being compensated appropriately for your services is an essential part of building and scaling your business. We're here to help!