We love listening to what personal trainers want, and lately quite a popular feature request has been Facebook connect – A quick and easy way to pull profile information into Trainerize.
Personal trainers can now connect with Facebook during the setup process or from the Add-On page at anytime. For now we pull in profile information into your account. And we’re working on our next phase of the Facebook integration – A way to pull in your friends and family as clients!
We’ve also got other great features now live:
- You can choose to have the consultation form sent to your clients automatically or manually. Navigate to Account -> Site Settings -> Events
- Upload your business logo directly from the site designer
- You can schedule workouts for up to 12 weeks
- You can have clickable links within the instructions of the training plan. This is great for placing in links to dropbox files, PDFs, etc hosted on sites such as DropBox or Google Docs.
- You can now embed share links from YouTube (Ie. youtu.be links) in the site designer
We’ve also fixed a few other bugs and addressed some performance issues. Login to your Trainerize site and give these new features a whirl.