The Trainerize Collective online event will bring together the most successful players in the industry – both nutrition experts and successful trainers – for a conversation about nutrition coaching strategies.
Trainerize, the fitness business software making wellness accessible by empowering businesses to better engage with their members, is happy to announce the full lineup of the next Trainerize Collective: Fuel your clients’ success – How to Grow Your Fitness Biz with Nutrition Coaching Strategies. The free and online event will take place March 30, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. PST.
With over 320 million meals tracked in the Trainerize app in 2021 and 75% of client goals being nutrition-related, it shows that clients are aiming for overall health more than quick results. Personal trainers have the power to guide their clients in achieving those goals and help them make long-term changes when it comes to their health and eating habits. In the next TZ Collective event, trainers will discover new techniques on how to deliver nutrition coaching, expand their offerings and change lives in the process.
The TZ Collective will feature nutrition experts, successful trainers and industry pros, who will be opening up about their experiences and share exactly how they use nutrition coaching to grow their business. By attending this event, personal trainers will learn how to easily incorporate nutrition into their coaching approach, attract and retain clients in the long term, and access the best tools to successfully deliver online programs.
Meet the speakers:
- Sharad Mohan, Trainerize Co-founder & CEO
- Trevor Chong, Trainerize Product Director
- Krista Scott-Dixon, Ph.D., Precision Nutrition’s director of curriculum
- Dom Matteo, CPT & PN Master Coach Precision Nutrition
- Michael Chu, Owner of Champion Development
- Lexie Ward, TZ Awards winner, Coach & Owner of Lady the F Up!
- Oliver Patrick, Physiologist & Founder of Future Practice
- Tiffani Bassi, Coach & Trainerize Product Education Specialist
- Taylor Patterson, aka The Vegan Trainer & owner of PowerPlantBody
- Kehla Guimond, Mindset Coach & Trainerize Brand Specialist
- Harmonie Vachon, Trainerize Digital Content Creator
“Over the years, we have seen a rising demand for more options surrounding nutrition and lifestyle coaching inside the app,” said Sharad Mohan, Trainerize Managing Director. “Through our investment in nutrition, we are providing a more holistic approach to nutrition coaching and meal planning empowering more personal trainers to go deeper on client health and overall wellness.”
To register for the Trainerize collective, visit: http://resources.trainerize.com/collective-fuel-your-clients-success