Lead/Senior Devops Developer
Trainerize powered by ABC Fitness Solutions (www.trainerize.com) is looking for a Senior Devops developer to add to our growing development team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company making waves in the fitness industry.
Trainerize customers are fitness businesses and professionals, and our goal is to make them more accessible to more people in the world. Trainerize powered by ABC Fitness Solutions is an integral part of ABC Fitness Solutions' club management solution, enabling fitness businesses to train, coach, encourage and hold clients and members accountable to achieve their goals.
General responsibility to lead devops operation to automate and accelerate the develop, testing, deployment of our application specifically:
- Lead devops team, include devops meetings, coach junior and intermediate devops developers.
- Lead design, implement, develop amd maintain our cloud-based solutions and services to support our development team and customers.
- Build and deploy Dev/Staging/Production web application regular upgrades and emergency patches.
- Build and deploy iOS and Android applications.
- Analyze and fix Dev/Staging/Production environment related issues.
- Work closely with developers to develop and maintain CICD pipeline.
- Automate and streamline internal processes and maintain internal tools.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in computer science or completion of a college program in a related field.
- 5+ years of devops developer experience.
- In-depth knowledge of AWS or other cloud services.
- Familiar with CICD automation tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with iOS and Android apps compilation and deployment process.
- Experience with Fastlane, and tools to build and deploy mobile applications.
- Experience with Apple Store, Google Play Store submission and approval process.
- Proficiency with Bash and Ruby programming.
- Experience with package management systems like NPM, Ruby Gems, Homebrew.
- Experience with developing and maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Familiar with operating and maintaining Linux environment, and Docker environments.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and the associated best practices.
- Good verbal & written communications skills.
- Being comfortable working across multiple teams.
- Being comfortable learning and applying new technologies quickly.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of databases like SQL Server, Postgres DB will be a plus.
At Trainerize, we want to be the best place to work and that includes creating a workplace where everyone feels comfortable and valued. We welcome people of different identities, abilities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
Every day we live our 5 core values of being positive, collaborative, growth-minded, innovative, and owners.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage everyone who shares our passion and wants to support our mission to make fitness accessible to apply, including minorities, members of the BIPOC community, women, members of the LGBTQ2IA+ community, and individuals with disabilities.